Wednesday 15 May 2013

Men Leather Jacket

Men black biker leather jacket with flap button pockets and front side pockets design $139.99.



A glimpse of Men black biker leather jacket with flap button pockets and front side pockets design and you will be captivated by the contemporary design and sensual feeling of this exclusive leatherwear. The incomparable feel of Men black biker leather jacket with flap button pockets and front side pockets design is for those leatherwear fanatics who are in love with comfort and class of leatherwear. 

With exciting and enticing new look, this product is made from 100% genuine leather and stitched to precision by proficient professionals. Some key features include.
·         Front Pockets
·         Button pocket
·         Top design collar
·         Original YKK zips
·         100% Genuine leather
·         Fine stitching
·         Four front and one inside pocket
·         Front zip closure
·         New stylish simple design
 

5 comments:

  1. I liked this men leather jacket in black . short and informative blog ,description is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am highly grateful to you for sharing this wonderful blog post. I always love to wear Movie leather jackets at the time bike riding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. American Jacket Store

    ReplyDelete